- AOR Pro Methyl B12 60 Lozenges
AOR Pro Methyl B12 60 Lozenges
Methylcobalamin is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B12 and is used to help prevent B12 deficiency and pernicious anemia. Additionally, it is helpful for many neurological disorders; it can mend nervous function in patients with Bell’s palsy and multiple sclerosis, improve neurological symptoms in Alzheimer’s disease, improve nerve response in individuals with Lou Gehrig’s disease, and prevent nerve damage in glaucoma patients.
Due to its role in the methylation cycle, methylcobalamin is also effective for reducing high homocysteine levels.
- Helps prevent pernicious anemia
- Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Promotes healthy nerve function
- Pleasant tasting lozenge for enhanced absorption