Natural Factors Zinc Lozenges contain a unique complex of zinc, vitamin C, organic echinacea, and black elderberry to help support the immune system and help relieve cold and flu symptoms, such as sore throat.
Each lozenge provides 10 mg of zinc, an essential trace mineral with an important role in immune system function, combined with 25 mg of the antioxidant vitamin C for the maintenance of good health. Echinacea is an immune-supportive herb that is well documented in both traditional medicine and within scientific literature. ECHINAMIDE uses a patented extraction process to guarantee the bioavailability of Echinacea purpurea’s three immune-active compounds: alkylamides, cichoric acid, and polysaccharides. When taken at the first sign of infection, ECHINAMIDE may stop a cold from developing and may ease symptoms and accelerate recovery. Black elderberry provides an additional source of antioxidants and is used in herbal medicine to help relieve cold and flu symptoms, including mucous buildup, congestion, fever, and sore throat.
Zinc lozenges provide quick sublingual absorption of these nutrients that are well-tolerated by the body, making them a convenient format for anyone who has been set back with a cold or flu, or is seeking antioxidant support. They come in delicious honey blossom and cherry flavours, are naturally sweetened, and contain no artificial colours or preservatives.
- Helps maintain immune function
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and congestion, as used in herbal medicine
- Helps relieve fever and promote sweating, as used in herbal medicine
- Contains antioxidants that help protect against free radicals
- Provides a source of zinc and vitamin C, factors in the maintenance of good health
- Supports energy metabolism and tissue formation