- Supports normal growth and development in children 1-5 years of age
- Provides 2.5 billion CFU of probiotics to promote a favourable gut flora
- Includes prebiotics GOS and FOS
- Made without added sugar, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Great-tasting mixed berry flavour
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
- New increased serving size
HMF® Toddler + Pro supports pediatric nutrition and intestinal health with a unique consortium of human-sourced probiotic strains and over 10 vitamins and antioxidants. Probiotics selected for this formula (Lactobacillus salivarius CUL-61, Bifidobacterum animalis subsp. lactis CUL-34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20 and Lactobacillus paracasei CUL-08) provide strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid. HMF® Toddler + Pro also provides vitamins and antioxidants to support normal growth and development in children 1-5 years of age. Vitamins A, C, D3, and K1 support the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Red blood cell formation and/or macronutrient metabolism are supported with vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate (Metafolin® L-5-MTHF) and B12. With just one heaped scoop daily, this formula helps prevent vitamin deficiency and promotes intestinal health. Our convenient, shelf-stable formula has guaranteed potency through expiration and a delicious, natural mixed berry flavour without added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.